Are you looking for a different educational experience for your children? An education that not only develops your children academically, but also helps them to grow as strong, confident leaders and faithful servants of God? Are you looking to participate in your children’s education?
At Pacific Crest Academy, we partner with parents as the primary educators of their children. Our goal is for children to develop into faith-filled lifelong learners and leaders.
A Pacific Crest Academy Education offers . . .
- A Safe Nurturing Environment. Our faculty care deeply about your children’s growth and development and work with them to achieve their potential. We are a small school and we offer a family environment where older children mentor younger children.
- Small Class Sizes. The average class size is 15 students and all classes are capped at a maximum of 20 students. Our smaller class sizes allow our faculty to spend more time with each student, helping them to grow and thrive spiritually, academically, emotionally, and socially.
- High Academic Standards. At Pacific Crest Academy, we know children are capable of achieving great things. Promoting high standards and providing challenging curricula students work and perform above grade level. We also know how important it is to meet each child’s learning needs and our small classes allow us to differentiate and meet the needs of all students.
- Leadership Skill Development. One of our goals is to “Develop the Leaders of Tomorrow”. We give children of all grade levels opportunities to present and speak both within and outside of their peer group. Students also have opportunities to work together and collaborate on school service projects and fundraisers.
- Strong Faith Foundation. At Pacific Crest Academy we strive to help nurture a love for Christ by promoting the Catholic faith through instruction in Catholic beliefs, practices, and traditions so each child can fully love and serve God and Society.
Pacific Crest Academy Faculty, Parents, and Students are a community pursuing Academic Excellence, Spiritual Formation, Human Formation, and Apostolic Formation. If this is the educational experience you seek for your children, we invite you to schedule a tour to experience what we offer.
Call (360) 834-9913 to set up a tour and bring your child to visit.